Arkhangelsk regional social clusterSOCIAL CLUSTER is a long-term, system-building project based on interagency cooperation and aimed at improving the quality of life of people with disabilities living in the Arkhangelsk region
PREREQUISITES FOR CREATING A CLUSTER:
- the key task of the state in realizing social obligations is to solve the problem of disability;
- disconnected approaches (clearly defined route) in the organization of social support for disabled people, disabled children and their families;
- active life position in people with disabilities and parents of disabled children in defending their rights;
- the need to search for a new mechanism that would combine the efforts of government, business, science, medicine and the public to create more comfortable living conditions for people with disabilities;
- the implementation of programs and projects that improve the quality of life of people with disabilities by attracting additional financial resources to the region.